We have devoted ourself to manufacture small size special alloy tubes since
our establishment. Fortunately the quality of our products have been accepted
on many fields and many customers including U.S.A and German market have
been using them.
We will work to raise our quality and tecnique to meet more customers,
and wish to contribute to the society through manufacturing precision tubes
- Company nane
- KAYA PRODUCTS CORPORATION
- Yuzo Kaya
2200 Gobara, Annaka-shi, Gunma, Japan
- Capital stock
- August, 1967
- Aug. 1972
- started to make stainless-steel tubes mainly for antenna of automobiles.
- Apr. 1973
- affiliated with electric components maker in U.S.A and made anual contracts
manufacturing stainless-steel antennas for GM, Ford motar and so on.
- Mar. 1975
- started to make tubes for stainless-steel television antenna and deliver
them to Zenith, RCA and so on.
- Oct. 1975
- started to make special-steel tubes and deliver them to automobile makers
and petroleum makers.
- Feb, 1976
- established a subsidiary company in New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Jun. 1977
- relocated Annaka factories at the present place and started buisness for
- Oct. 1977
- increased the capital to 10,000,000yen.
- Sep. 1997
- increased the capital to 20,000,000yen.
- Oct. 2003
- obteined the quality management system, ISO9001:2000.
- Oct. 2008
- converted the quality management system, ISO9001:2008.